Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just another day!


I just love being a Mom. I have been spending quality time with the kids this week instead of cleaning or surfing the web. I have enjoyed playing games and playing with the kids Bonsai water slide.




Evans Social worker came today to visit and she said that his adoption might be completed by August. I am so excited and can't wait to have him sealed to us in the temple. He has been doing so many new things this month. He is climbing everything and I spend most of my time fishing him off of Jasmine and Jessica's bunk beds or the swing set. He gets on the top of the platform and slides down the slide all by himself. He scares me to death. I can't believe that he is only 17 months old. He acts so much older. He doesn't speak many words but he does growl at everyone and everything. He finally waved "bye,bye" today for the first time. He just kept doing it over and over and over.




The girls are doing great! Each one of the has personality plus. I love the stories they come up with. I just wish that I could get them to obey me more often. They are in the habit of climbing the backyard fences into the neighbors yards to play with there stuff. I have good neighbors that don't mind because they have kids the same age but still it is a little bit weird and I can't get them to stop doing it. I need to come up with a good punishment for breaking this rule.




Have a great night!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Evan is so cute. I can't get over how grown up he is and on Sunday I was amazed at the speed with which he could get up the aisle to try to get to you!

Raich said...

CUTE NEW PAGE!!