Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Del Mar Trip " The Beach " Part 2

I LOVE the beach. I feel so relaxed when I am at the beach. I would have to say that Del Mar has beautiful beaches and is a very family friendly beach town. The girls quickly made friends with other girls and they soon were having tons of fun.
I have to tell you something that Jessica said: The mother of one of the children they were playing with went over to the little group of kids to take some pictures. This lady was pregnant and due any day. She was all baby and looked like she was about to pop anyway Jessica looked up at her and said " What's wrong with your stomach?" Jessie can be blunt sometimes. The lady came over to me and proceeded to tell me what Jessie said. I started to laugh and she looked at me really weird and I immediately was embarrassed and apologized for laughing and explained why I laughed. I told her that the girls are adopted and that they don't usually see or understand what a pregnant women looks like and what is happening. My girls think that we go to the Mall to get a baby brother or sister because the Social Service office for Evan was located in an Old Shopping Mall. I guess I have allot of explaining to do!
Anyway, I wish we could stay longer but we needed to leave and get back home. I do have to say that this is one beach I will go back to someday.
I REALLY WANT A BEACH HOUSE!



Light vs. Dark
I should never have downloaded this but this
is REALITY I know I am fat and a white chic!


3 comments:

Susan said...

Maybe we can all buy each other lotto tickets for our birthdays and when one of us wins we can buy a beach house. Does it count as gambling if you get a lotto ticket as a gift?? Just kidding - glad the trip was fun!!

The Horvath Crew said...

That trip looked like so much fun! Savannah has been wanting to go to the beach for the last week. Maybe we should go to Del Mar:) Glad you had a great time.

ma'elePHOTO said...

How fun that you guys already made your trip out to the beach!