Friday, May 9, 2008

Crazy Children

Do you ever have a day where you are wanting to pull out your hair one by one? Well today is that day for me. The children are extremely restless and every time I turn my back for just a minute they have done something they shouldn't have done. It started with the kiddies playing nicely in the back yard (wrong) they had taken the rolled dough you use to make rolls for dinner out side and used it to smear it everywhere on the deck. They said it was play dough. Then after I started investigating that mess I noticed color chalk on everything. The slide, the toy car, the fence, the stepping stones & the steps to the slide oh and also it was all over there clothes and all over Evan. It was bad. They also took every pet shop toy they could find and just dumped them everywhere. Well I cleaned up that mess and told the kids to change their clothes while I cleaned up Evan. This request was ignored and when I went to check on them they had filled a bucked with water and soap (they called it a potion) and had taken it in to Jasmine and Jessica's room and proceeded to clean all the toys in the toy box. The floor was wet and soap was all over the carpet. I was so mad. I get that mess cleaned up and got the kids changed and then went to change my shirt and Jasmine had taken the markers from my office and was writing on the wall. She was drawing me a Mothers Day picture. Lucky for me they were washable markers. Anyway I think I need a nap now. I am so tired and yet while I write this they are probable doing something unthinkable.

Got to go!
BYE

No comments: